The CSR Sales Accelerator Program
This workshop has been developed to help Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) in the insurance and financial services field and will help you protect your existing book of business, while tapping the vast reserves of profit that lay hidden just beneath your current marketing efforts and existing customers. This inspiring, multi-week coaching intensive boosts agency profits by teaching CSR’s to reliably up-sell & cross-sell existing accounts and close new inquiries faster and more easily.
“I watched him turn a CSR who “hated salespeople” into a representative who, by the end of the training day, was convinced she could be a sales catalyst for her agency.”
– Marshal Katz, Insurance Education Training & Consultant
- The Sales Accelerator Program boosts agency profits by enabling CSRs to round your existing accounts, and close new inquiries faster and more easily.
- Account Managers (a.k.a., CSRs) develop the competencies to cross-sell, up-sell, qualify and close with greater comfort, confidence and frequency.
- One-day programs do little to ensure implementation of key lessons and accountability. This program is delivered over the course of five, 60-90 minute, weekly group coaching sessions [on-site or via webinar]. Afterward, you get a full quarter’s worth of implementation support.
- Each session ends with a weekly action plan for team members help each other stay accountable and yield a profound change in results.
THIS INTENSIVE, TEAM COACHING PROGRAM COMES WITH A 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE.
If after the initial session, you don’t believe the program will deliver on its promised results, you get a full refund but can keep all program materials initial session.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
Your service team and management staff become active participants in the focused and enjoyable training experience. Using group wisdom, interactivity, and high quality content, the curriculum includes: 1. Agency Discovery – You begin with on introductory call with Sheldon to discuss your unique agency profile, baseline metrics, growth targets, prior sales initiatives, what’s working well in your agency and what could use some attention. 2. Ready-Set-Mindset – This collective look in the mirror reveals the most crucial element in sales effectiveness. Participants discover why sales and service are two sides of the some coin, and how the best performers attend to both simultaneously. 3. Competitive Awareness – Instead of being scared by aggressive competitors, or the large direct writers, participants understand how their approach create opportunity for you. 4. Goal Setting –
- What percent of your new inquiries receive a quote but never close?
- How often and in what ways does your team proactively reach out to the “high-gain”, monoline accounts?
- How can you systematically convert service calls to sales calls and referral requests?
Participants set clear benchmarks that enable each of them to see where they are and where to aim. 5. Qualify & Close – Most prospects are happy to spend your time and money requesting quotes that they fully intend to price shop. This is on enormous drain on agency resources and morale. Participants practice the art of a well ‘scripted” delivery that courteously and convincingly positions them as the best choice even if their agency can’t offer the lowest price. 6. Up-sell & Cross-sell – Monoline and even duo-line accounts represent a vast, untapped opportunity to boost revenue or generate referrals; both are there for the asking. Participants learn how to attune their” opportunity radar” on every call so they can sell while they serve in a manner that keeps their egos and integrity intact. 7. Outbound Customer Calls – The best defense is a good offense. Your agency can no longer be content with just part of the business because your competition will aggressively go other all of it. As part of an account rounding strategy participants learn a simple plan for making outbound calls that easily fits into their busy schedules. Customers are grateful for the call, become more loyal, and eagerly write more business with you. 8. Handling Objections –
- “Thanks a lot for the quote. I’ll get back in touch with you.” “I appreciate your time. Let me check with my spouse and I’ll call you back.” “That sounds expensive. ” “I’d like to compare prices.” Participants will learn the art or a well scripted reply to the most frequent sales situations, and practice delivering, with confidence, winning answers.
Is This Program Right for Your Agency?
1. My CSRs see themselves as sales people and act that way. 2. My CSRs meet regularly to discuss sales ideas, scenarios and to sharpen sales skills. 3. My CSRs can ably handle the low price threat from big competitors, and other frequent sales challenges. 4. My CSRs can measure and monitor the ratio of inbound calls to sales offers, offers to quotes, and quotes to closed business. 5. I’m satisfied with the frequency and closing rate new inquiries to the agency, as well as my team’s accounting rounding success. » If you answered “no” more than “yes” you should invest in this program. » Grow to a new level of competency and commitment to boost your team’s sales effectiveness. » Call Sheldon 413-244-2294 or email sheldon @ steadysales.com to schedule the agency discovery meeting and set the training times that work best for your agency.
“Sheldon worked with my team to build on their strengths and provide the tools to easily transition from service to sales and back again, showing that there isn’t much difference between the two.And he makes the whole process fun to be part of Not only did my staff enjoy their time with Sheldon, but they also measurably increased the cross selling and closing skills. Indeed, Sheldon’s work helped my team nearly double their closing ratio. This transition was much more effective than I ever thought possible. “ – Peter Whalen, Owner of Whalen Insurance
My Account Management team has always been good. By hiring Sheldon we all got better at selling. We increased our closing rate by 50% with first time callers, and the amount of wasted time issuing quotes that never closed dropped by half. Most importantly, we are 100% better in our collective comfort level having a sales conversation,meaning the daily communications that require a direct,consistent and honest approach to identifying our best sales or service opportunities. It’s a revolution the way my team has embraced a sales culture. Now they all want sales opportunities! – Rich Webber, Co-Owner, Webber and Grinnell Insurance